Okay, I promise to give you my Mother’s guide to cleaning less, but first things first! Have y’all heard the news?! A teeny tiny baby girl bun is cooking in the oven! In December, I kept thinking I had pregnancy symptoms, but if you know my history, then you will know that I often have pregnancy symptoms. It was like this cruel joke that after a whole lot of negative tests the first 9 years of trying to get pregnant, got a bit old. A bit of that story HERE.
Welcome Home a bObi Pet!
We welcomed a new member to the family. He came with a birth certificate and everything (for reals). And hello, he cleans my floors for me at the touch of a button on a Wi-fi enabled remote! You can even set a timer so you don’t even have to tell it when to go to work!
And all the Mama’s said AMEN!
My fav feature is the ‘Waffle’ setting because when you have a toddler, spills happen. It will concentrate on a smaller area of the floor and get the mess all cleaned up! Elli (3.5) has even learned which buttons to press when she spots a mess in the house so if the interface is that simple to learn, then you know it’s a winner!
Dogs. You love ’em, but goodness gracious do they ever leave their mark all over your home. I made sure the lovely people at bObsweep understood my needs when it came to pet hair clean up! Take a close look at the picture where Elli is holding the dustbin filled with furry follicles! The bObi Pet model vacuums, sweeps, mops, filters, and disinfects the floor — all at the same time. When I add the mop attachment I spray my Thieves cleaner on the pad to ensure the BEST deep clean! We’re already cleaning less my fellow Mama friends!
More bObi Pet specs and why he’s my new best friend:
- Sweeps, vacuums, mops, UV sterilizes, and HEPA filtrates
- Illuminated touchscreen buttons: GO!, JUICE, and WAFFLE
- Silicone touch sensors allow bumper-less detection and navigation
- Compact design easily slides under beds and furniture
- Quiet cleaning at less than 65 decibels
- Washable dustbin can be rinsed out or submerged underwater
- Back-to-back rubber and bristle brushes double the sweeping power
- TurboLift vacuum suctions pet hair and dust bunnies
- Mini-mop shines floors and wipes way paw prints
- bObsweep’s signature TouchMe texture gives a smooth, silky sensation
- bObi blOck lets you create a digital boundary to section off part of a room
- Set a custom cleaning schedule with bObi’s easy-to-use remote
- JUICE: Automatically plugs into charging station when battery dips below 15%
- WAFFLE: Concentrates on small spill areas by traveling in a grid pattern
Even Charlee and Rusty have welcomed bObi Pet with open paws.
The Basket System
I am a firm believer in cleaning as you go to ensure that you don’t have a big job at the end of the day! Cleaning less is the goal here. Whether you have stairs in your home or you have a mud room area, put a basket out for each member of your family. I cannot stand the randomness from every person that somehow gets strewn about throughout the day. (Myself included!) Everyone knows that as they walk up the stairs to go to their room, they grab anything sitting on the stairs that belongs to them. It works my friends. Here are a few options:
Super Sleuth Activity
Okay, I asked my bestie (who is a self-proclaimed clean nut like me!) what her tricks are to keeping her household of 5 in tip-top shape and she gave me this brilliant idea! When we make chores into a game kids are all about it! Shoot, if only I could make a fun game out of doing the laundry…
The game: Set a timer for say 5 minutes and have your kids run around the house finding anything that belongs to them that is not in its place. Everyone is a winner — am I right parents?! It’s simple and it works!
Now tell me, what are your brilliant tips for cleaning less for the busy Mama?!
**I received my new best friend bObi Pet to review, but I assure you that my opinions and love for him are completely my own! I hope you make him your BFF too!